EMERGENCY DENTIST LANGLEY
Dental emergencies require immediate care at a ‘dental clinic near me’. The type of care you need, must sustain long-term dental health. Ivory Dental is here for all dental emergencies. Drop by our Langley dental office and we’ll walk you through both the short and long term dental treatments to restore your complete dental health!
Broken Tooth Treatment
There are many solutions for a tooth that has been chipped, cracked, or broken. To restore the function and appearance of your smile, you may need treatments such as bonding, veneers, crowns or fillings.
Extraction may be needed when a tooth has been damaged beyond repair. Once the tooth is removed, bridges and implants can be considered as replacements.
Pain in your mouth and jaw, or even your neck and ear, can often be a sign of infection or abscess. At Ivory Dental, our extensive oral health check-up will identify any infections and other problems that your teeth are facing and administer appropriate treatments.
Accidents can happen at any time and can be more than an inconvenience. When you need dental assistance immediately, Ivory Dental, ‘dental clinic near you’, can offer swift care to get you back into your daily routine as soon as possible. Our staff at your conveniently located dental clinic in Langley, can help.
When to Visit an Emergency Dentist Near You
Determining what constitutes a dental emergency might be challenging. If you have a dental emergency, it is crucial to locate an emergency dentist near you as soon as possible.
While you should seek dental treatment whenever you perceive anything out of the ordinary in your mouth, the following situations demand quick attention:
- Severe toothaches – If your toothache lasts for a long time and is excruciatingly painful, it may indicate a number of oral health problems, including tooth decay and gum disease.
- Gum bleeding during tooth brushing or flossing may be an indication of gum disease.
- Soft tissue injuries: If you’ve hurt your lips, tongue, or cheeks, our dentist can look inside your mouth and treat you.
- It’s critical to seek treatment for cracked or broken teeth as soon as possible to stop bacteria from growing inside your tooth.
- Trapped things: Our dentist will have the instruments necessary to securely remove any objects that you are unable to remove from your mouth on your own.
- The sooner you seek emergency dental care, the more probable it is that we can save your knocked-out tooth.
- Dental restorations that have broken: If your crown or filling fractures, this can lead to more bacteria building up inside your tooth.
Please schedule an appointment with your emergency dentist near you as soon as you experience any of the aforementioned circumstances. We provide urgent dental care in Langley, book your appointment with us.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
"*" indicates required fields