GENERAL DENTISTRY IN LANGLEY
At Ivory Dental, your general dentist near you proudly bring personalized care through a comprehensive list of dental services. From a simple cleaning to cavity treatment, our knowledgeable team is here to listen and work with you at a convenient location, to create the perfect individual treatment plan to keep your smile beautiful and healthy. Contact us to start your journey towards a brighter smile.
White Fillings at your Fraser Hwy at 200st Dentist
Tooth decay can cause defects in your teeth but the look and function can be restored with white fillings that capture the natural color of your teeth. These fillings restore the look and functionality of your bite because their white color seamlessly combines with the color of your smile.
Crowns & Bridges
In order to restore functionality and appearance, you may require crowns and bridges — fixed prosthetic devices that are cemented onto your teeth. The difference is that crowns are caps that fit atop your teeth or on an implant, restore function and its original shape. When some of your teeth are missing, you may need bridges because they span the gap created by your missing teeth, restoring the look of balance to your smile.
Dentures are often associated with aging because they’re used when there are very few or no healthy teeth in your mouth. They’re removable artificial replacements for both your teeth and gums.
Avoiding dental problems means practicing preventative care. It’s important to get regular checkups at your nearest general dentist in Langley for helpful advice and techniques to keep your smile looking and feeling its best.
When a tooth is infected at the root, a root canals may be needed. To save the tooth, the infected pulp inside the root is removed and replaced with a rubber-like filling material. Depending on the state of the tooth, additional visits may be necessary in order to perform follow up treatments.
Oral Cancer Screening
An oral screening checks for signs of cancer or precancerous conditions. Follow up treatments may vary but early detection is a powerful way to maintain your dental health.
We proudly care for the young or young at heart at Ivory Dental. We’re entrusted with building lifelong healthy habits. As your child grows up, we’ll provide the treatment needed for their age and changing needs.
Dental Hygiene at your Fraser Hwy at 200st Dentist
For a smile that lasts, we provide hygiene services that include regular cleaning, tartar removal, and advice including step-by-step proper hygiene practices.
When we lose a tooth, it can be an inconvenience but also affect oral health and self-confidence. These dental implants act as artificial roots that are implanted into your jaw to replace your lost tooth. Your implant will have an artificial crown attached to help restore the function of a normal tooth.
Here at Ivory, we offer Oral Sedation. For some people, Oral Sedation may take away some of their anxiety when it comes to the dentist. Oral Sedation can be used to address the needs of fearful or anxious patients and make the overall dental experience more enjoyable.
Oral Sedation can be used for everything from invasive procedures to a simple tooth cleaning. How it’s used depends on the severity of the fear.
Why do you need to see a general dentist near you?
To keep your mouth healthy, visit a general dentist near you regularly. Here’s why it is essential to consult your general dentist:
- General dentists offer preventative care to maintain the health of your teeth and gums. Regular examinations aid in spotting early indications of oral issues and stop them from developing into more serious diseases.
- Professional dental cleanings: Plaque and tartar can build up on your teeth even though you brush them frequently. To remove these deposits and lower the risk of cavities and gum disease, dentists perform thorough cleanings.
- Dental Education: To help you keep a healthy smile, dentists provide advice on good oral hygiene habits, provide dental products, and handle any problems.
- Dental professionals can diagnose and treat common dental problems like infections and tooth decay. They provide a range of treatments to reestablish dental health and functionality.
- Referrals to Specialists: If you require advanced dental care, your dentist may refer you to the proper dental specialist.
- Overall Health Evaluation: There is a connection between oral health and general health. Dentists can evaluate your dental health in light of your overall health, potentially spotting early indicators of systemic health problems.
Take the best possible care of your dental health by seeing our general dentistry in Langley! Our general dentist may help you achieve a functioning, healthy smile by performing check-ups and cleanings, treating gum conditions, repairing chips and cracks, and even just bleaching your teeth when you feel the need.
You may ensure your oral health and appearance by seeing our general dentist for routine preventative care, expert cleanings, advice, prompt treatment, and a complete health evaluation.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
"*" indicates required fields